Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stop being fat on your body and IN your life


Have you ever thought you ask yourself the question...where does my fat lie? Just think about it.. are you fat in your belly, butt, legs or maybe even feet? Have you thought about how fat can be in pretty much anything in your life... Just think about it, you can be fat on your body but be super fat in your life, you job, your mind and your soul. SO when you think you are ready to lose weight on your body you must always know that if you are losing their you have to lose everywhere else. You cant just do it on your body and that be it! I rememeber when i was losing the weight on my body I also gave up a few things in my life to make that happen. I had to stop talking to alot of ppl on  the phone because i needed the time to work on my body as in working out. I had to leave alot of how i thought on the table because that is what got me in trouble with over weightness anyway.Instead of watching tons of tv I began to read books about what i wanted my life to be like....



It was at that point when i realized I was fat all over my life and that is not cute. Their is No way on this earth that you can be fat in your life but be small on your body.. It wont workl...SO when you decide you want to change your life and live a healthy lifestyle be aware that it means you are going to have to change everything in your life and it will be for the good. You may be uncomfortable but its okay.. Change doesnt always feel so great but it is a must to make everything fall into order!



www.indianapolislifecoach.com thats a plan you need to try!


No comments:

Post a Comment