Tuesday, June 25, 2013

How to get rid of the FAT Disease


Oh my god I can not believe the world is coming to this horrible place. I just got away from the news and they are now saying the obesity is a disease.. I cant believe I am hearing this... this is not good. I would never thought i a million years that the world would view  being fat and over weight as a sickness. I guess it can be a sickness within your head, but come on now, they are now labeling it as a DISEASE and this is not right. We already have tons of people making excuses as to why they cant get up and get active but now the world has said... they cant help it and this is a disease. I never thought i would see the day. When I was overweight I was not looking at myself as being sick, I looked at me and realized that I was just fat, depressed and lazy. Now everyone seems to think that with this being labeled as a disease that it will help them with insurance for weight loss surgery and prevention, but I'm sorry I don't believe it



People really need to stop and understand that it is a lifestyle change that has to happen in order for you to get results. Having a tummy tuck or liposuction is not the answer even if you don't pay for it. Lets just eat right, and get the guidance from a life and fitness coach so they can help you reach your weightloss goals.



http://www.indianapolislifecoach.com


No comments:

Post a Comment