Thursday, June 6, 2013

How to Transform your life and Stop taking Crap


Everybody always have something to say about everything. I remember hearing people tel me what I should do, when i should do it, and everything else. They never knew what I was doing and these people were the ones who werent doing anything for themselves. When i was nursing my daughter they told me to stop. When I cut my hair they said stop...when i added hair to my head they said stop... When i changed how I ate, and beging to workout they told me I was getting too healthy. Now who would say that? They told me that I was doing to much...



WHATEVER! These are the people who have no control over their lives and want to control everyone else around them. And that usually means they will say something stupid when it comes to their minds! Are you a Crap talker? if so start taking your life in control and leave others to their own... If someone is talking crap to you and if it involves you taking your life back and making healthier choices in life all around, then that is a weight...(usually a wooping 200 pounds) that you can lose right away!  These stop eating crap, listening to crap and taking crap and get our lives on the board!



Transform your life TODAY! 



www.indianapolislifecoach.com


No comments:

Post a Comment